Monday, October 9, 2017

Sunday, October 15 -- Game Night!!

Hey there guyz and galz.

Usually I do this whole humorous writeup and stuff announcing game night.  I don't really have the time at the moment.  BUT -- I do want to have a game night this weekend, for anyone who's interested:

Where: My place (6310 Hunting Creek Road)

When: Sunday, October 15 2017

More specifically, when: Show up whenever you feel.  I'm going to shoot for food being available around 6 or so, feel free to show up before or after that.

What: I dunno, I'm thinking fondue?  Been a while since I've done fondue, that sounds fun.
Game'll probably be "The Dragon and Flagon", a wonderful game I picked up a while back about getting in drunken brawl.  With enough disagreements about the rules, we might even get in a real drunken brawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment