Monday, August 7, 2017

Game Night is BACK

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  And also all of my friends, none of whom are ladies or gentlemen!



So as you are probably aware, I haven't hosted a game night in a looong time.  I used to love doing those!  What happened?



Well, as it happens, I've been busy moving into a new house, and then I've been busy with work.  Mostly though I've been rather lazy lately.  But no more*!

*That's a lie obviously.  I'll always be lazy  :)

Image result for mcrib is back

So.  details will be below.  I don't really have a good theme prepared this time around, but I'll be grilling up some burgers and hot dogs (because HEY I CAN DO THAT NOW).  And we can play this new game I'm SUPER EXCITED about called "Dead Last: .45 caliber diplomacy".  And I will of course continue to make bad puns and be a ridiculous person.



So basically nothing's changed.  Except for all of the things that changed -- Game Night details:

- Please RSVP if you can because I literally have no idea how many people are coming and I don't like wasting food or letting people go unfed
- It's going down Saturday August 12.  I'm going to be grilling more or less all afternoon, so come on over whenever (like 4pm - 7pm is food time).
- Here's my new address:  6310 Hunting Creek Road
- My phone in case you don't have it and need to call me: 404-862-nine018   <- HAH TAKE THAT PHONE SPAMMERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment