Sunday, April 29, 2018

Game Night next Saturday

What does this world need more of?  Despite what Burt Bacharach might have you believe, the answer is NOT love.

It's good old fashioned Law and Order!  Justice and Freedom.  Well look no further.  I give you your new Game Night Sheriff:




Now, one of those images is a picture selfie of yours truly, and the other is a stock photgraphy image I lifted off google.  The resembelence is so uncanny though, I'll bet you can't even tell which is which!  The world may never know ...

Anyway, I want to take this time to say how proud I am to recieve this posting, and how Honored I am to be able to represent the fine citizens of Game Night County.  It was a lot of hard work getting here, and I pledge to continue that dedication in my service to come.  And to all my detractors, saying things like "putting on a hat and taping a card to the wrong side of your shirt doesn't count as work" -- I'll have you know I also TURNED THAT SHIRT INSIDE OUT.  So take that!  That's dedication right thur.

So anyway, I was thinking we could play "Bang!" -- The cheery fun filled game of shooting your friends because you think that maybe they MIGHT be traitors?  Or maybe just because they didn't give you that beer you asked for.  Who knows?  People have been shot for less in the wild west

The above image is super blurry and I was too lazy (shut UP detractors!) to take a second one so you can't tell but the game card is printed in Italian.  Which brings me to the second thing this world needs more of:

!&#(& yeah, Lasagna!!

That seque was a bit of a stretch .... sorta like how I'll be stretching out those noodles WHAT WHAT!

HAHAHAHHAAAHAHAA .... haaa. .... wait, why is no one else laughing?


My jokes usually do better than that :(

Anyway, here are the boring bits:


  • Saturday May 5 -- shooting for 6PM ish
  • If you plan on coming, please try and let me know so I know how much food to make
  • If you want to bring a friend, everybody is welcome!  If said friend wants to get emails about future game nights, just let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment